– A written estimate of treatment cost will be provided. This may include hospital, anaesthetic and surgical fees.
– An estimate of Medicare and private health rebates will be provided.
– It is wise to confirm these estimates with your insurance company or hospital.
– Consultation accounts are provided on the day of service and payment on the day is requested.
– Accounts for surgery undertaken in hospital are forwarded following surgery.
– Surgery involving teeth is claimable on dental insurance.
– Other types of surgery are claimed under Medicare.